Friday, June 19, 2009

SPACESHIP !!

THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY!THIS WAS THE SONG THE SHOWED SPACE THAT HE HAD A LOT IN COMMON WITH MR WEST! @ THE TIME SPACE WAS WORKING FOR THE GAP AND OTHER RETAILERS!! THIS REALLY HITS HOME FOR SPACEMAN , SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THE LINK BETWEEN THIS VIDEO AND SPACEMAN OTHER THE THE OBVIOUS !! AND I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT!

Spaceship from kwest on Vimeo.

"
First off, I’d just like to thank everyone for believing! There’s a lot of people saying where we could of been if this was released in 04. I no longer wanna deprive the people of their rights! You have the right to embrace my concept as well as those of Kanye, Consequence & Tony Williams as we gave you are all! This is a story of triumph over the ills of society & the workforce interfering with your pimpin’ & in this time of a recession this record may be more relevant now than it was in 2004! Thank for letting me grow with you!" GLC GOODMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment